Afridelta Protection Services provide a wide range of Risk Management services globally and have developed a unique risk management program with a full range of risk management tools. A few of the core services rendered under this division have been highlighted below:
- Risk & Threat assessment
- Security Advisory
- Due Diligence
- Site audits (Physical and technical)
- Personal and asset tracking
- Screening and Vetting
- Asset Protection
- Detection of corrupt employees and criminal activities
- Prevention and detection of misuse of inventory / assets
- Prevention and detection of occupational fraud and abuse
Afridelta Protection Services provides expert investigators who are former seasoned SAPS Police Detectives with vast knowledge of various types of investigations such as murder, robbery, white collar crime, fraud, general crimes, forensic and specialised investigations- covert, overt, intelligence and:
- Certified Fraud Examiner / Certified Fraud Practitioner (CFE / CFP), Internationally qualified:
- Management of all investigations within the Forensic Investigation Department;
- Investigations of procurement and contract fraud, money laundering, corruption etc
- Management and skills transfer to junior investigators.
- Client liaison.
- Investigation for compiling proposals for clients and/or potential clients.
- Presenting reports and findings to clients, assisting with litigation and testify.
- Internal investigations
- Sensitive Investigations
- Liaison with the South African Police Service
Kidnap And Ransom Counter
The Director of Afridelta Protection Services in his former career in the Elite Special Task Force is highly experienced in Hostage Release.
First-hand strategic operational experience in many Hostage Situations, especially the successful tactical release of Hostages in South Africa.
Who does this affect? All businesses and high net-worth individuals, particularly those that are traveling/working in Africa, Central/South America, Middle East and Eastern Block Countries. There are 15,000 to 20,000 kidnappings reported globally each year, with many more going unreported. A kidnapping is extremely traumatic for those involved and an organization dealing with an incident may face huge losses from ransom payments, business interruption, litigation, adverse publicity and long-term damage to reputation. The impact of a kidnap or similar event can be enormous and it is essential that it be handled in the correct manner from the start.
An Organisation that has worldwide exposure means that their exposure to kidnapping, detention and extortion is higher than other organisations and having counter measures in place for this risk should be a prerequisite of doing business in some countries. APS have the specialist skills and through their global network have the capability to respond to Kidnappings. In the event of a kidnapping or other extortive threat incidents, Afridelta Protection Services will deploy an Operator/Investigator anywhere in the world. The Investigation Team will evaluate and investigate the circumstances, advise on possible options, negotiation strategies and undertake appropriate liaison with law enforcement and other key players. If need be an Operational Team will deploy to further assist.